2 cups of pitted cherries
1 peeled banana
Breastmilk or almond milk for desired consistency
1. Blend your cherries and banana together
2. (Add breastmilk or almond milk for desired consistency)
3. Fill your Kiddo Feedo compartments halfway
4. Cut off the ends of your guavas
5. Chop into pieces, and blend
6. (Add breastmilk or almond milk for desired consistency)
7. Fill up the rest of your Kiddo Feedo mold
8. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until frozen
*The quickest way is to blend everything together. I separate the colours for the look.
*Use this combo as a puree, smoothie or ice pop!